CBT Supervisors Toolkit
CBT Supervisors Toolkit is an online tool that provides an objective method for Clinical Supervisors to evaluate their clinicians’ competence and skill when providing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to their patients.
This program provides the Supervisor with the following teaching tools:
- An overview of basic supervisory skills and strategies for effective supervision, description, and videotaped examples of effective delivery of CBT as well as examples of common therapist mistakes in implementing CBT;
- A set of Clinician skill self-assessments of basic CBT skills;
- A detailed rating guide for the CBT Supervisor’s Rating Scale with multiple examples and session excerpts;
- Video vignettes of CBT sessions with interactive rating guidelines;
- A Supervisor feedback checklist and self-assessment; and
- Multiple videotaped examples of effective versus ineffective examples of providing feedback and supervision.
Developed by Diane Sholomskas, PhD, at CBT4CBT, LLC and Kathleen Carroll PhD, Professor of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine, and CBT4CBT, LLC consultant. Product development and evaluation was support by a grant from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (R43/44 AA020173).
This online course is estimated to take 10 hours to complete and provides the recipient with 10 CEUs upon successfully completing an online test. The course is approved by the Connecticut Certification Board (CCB) who is a member of the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC).
The cost is $150 and includes the online test and certificate of completion.